Friday, September 9, 2022

rday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2217 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace Must Be Free'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Three Things A Leader Shouldn't Do" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Uncommon Era'. Anyways, events for today?

  • FINALLY! This morning I achieved the 8th time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps; I know for the past three years I've somehow been able to manage TWENTY-FIVE of them but for some reason, this year my bladder has been more demanding than usual. XD That's alright: @ least I'm aware of what I'm capable of! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around @ 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep straightaway since I was certain she'd get very nosy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for her halfday's work's my wakeup call for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • After PIG mum let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off for her half day's work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, says he'll leave some rice leftovers for Nisha to reheat for my lunch and promises to stay quiet so that Uber and I may snore in peace, we do exactly that: my bladder didn't interrupt my incredible snore until 9:50am!
  • When Nisha arrives, she knocks, says good morning and asks "Fifteen more minutes?" When Uber nods @ her she wisely leaves but suddenly comes back five minutes too early! Thinking I might've fallen back asleep without realising it, I mutter, "Is it already fifteen more minutes?" Nisha looks @ the clock, gasps, and goes, "Whoops you've still got five more minutes!" I wave Uber imperiously @ her and order, "Git. She laughs and wisely withdraws. XD
  • Five minutes later, I swing myself over to the commode and announce to Nisha that I'm hungry. She's putting some gloves on, but comes into my bedroom once that's done. I brush teeth (Ela enjoys her last official break from holding the toothbrush this week), drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :p table. Thanks to Nisha who tried to cook the bread yummy with butter and added one slice of cheese for me; thanks also to dearest dad for cooking ham and eggs. I enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars in that giant mug I got dad for Father's Day this year: it's HUGE! PIG mum always demands I put the pointer finger into the cup ear too but I prefer just the second and this coz it's not as heavy like that! Besides, the ear's not big enough to fit three fingers, only two. I also read the Dancing Brumby/one of those books for thirty minutes, finishing pg. 275 @ 11:18~
  • While Nisha closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle before climbing into her car's passenger seat after washing and drying Era. Thanks to Nisha who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • Our first stop was to the Logan North library to return last month's book and pickup this months. Nisha couldn't find my library card and when I rung dad he didn't pickup but when I sat down I told the librarian I'm really Emily Chan and to prove that I waved and called, "Hello Judy!" To the librarian sitting @ another computer. She looks up, sees me, grins and waves back, "Good morning Emily, how are you?" I grin and tell the first librarian, "See? I'm really Emily Chan. Sorry I forgot my library card, but please lemme borrow the book?" The librarian roars her head off laughing and does so. XD
  • Our other stop before heading home's Underwood MarketPlace to buy facial tissues (we got two boxes!) and a chicken kaarage sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Back home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Nisha flips the nice hot water off, get dried, have another ttinkle and get creamed. When Nisha's rekitting me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Erf's sock and one last when I'm drying inside the ears with tissues.
  • Back outside, Nisha makes for me my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, dried my hair for me, reheats lunch with added oyster sauce for me and goes back to clean the bathroom. When she comes back, I ask her please for one last mug of tea. For her lunch she had leftover baked pork chop rice from Woka!
  • Once I finished my lunch I asked Nisha to please give Ela a massage. After showering, I'd come out and started the new book club novel, taking my total reading time to eighty minutes.
  • Mel and Leo are coming just before 5pm and taking me to church for our mid-Autumn festival HK-style BBQ!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Fi's coming @ 8:30am and giving me a ride to the Lo's for small group.
  • Can't remember is there anything happening after ESS ... if not, suppose dad will order I have @ pissy little Happy Meal for lunch and then I'll haveta endure a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum before dad takes us out for our once-weekly dinner.
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church tonight!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: