Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday Post 436d

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3254. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa greens, some delicious chicken and PIG mum lemme eat one more lil quiche square!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: