Thursday, September 22, 2022

Thursday Post 342c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2139. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I boot the computer up while Karina cleans the bathroom.
  • At 3:30pm I sign her off with my thanks and byes.
  • When PIG mum comes home she feeds me one yummy pear, two/three chocolate Pocky sticks and one warm mug of the powdered HK-style milk tea Pastor FGrace brought me before I smuggle my mobile into the loo and do another stinky unspeakable.
  • Plopped online and watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 150TH time! That was my record last year; looks like I'll beat it this year!
  • After dinner dad demanded I play table tennis with him for twenty minutes. Was seated so didn't protest. Wondering about the disabled league ... there are seated categories.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and had the usual dinner with the parents. Rice tonight, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa soup carrot and one chicken drumstick.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online. Uncle Colbert and Aunty Winnie came over presumably to collect their mail; they've just returned from Canada attending a family wedding!
  • Used loo once more for one tinkle @ 9pm.
  • It's ice cream night tonight; yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 8-1/2 and taking me to the NAB for two hours. Must remember to bring chocolate; it's week five for this current block and there's only one block left!
  • Tiff's giving me an OT session from 2-3.
  • Wonder if I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 151ST time?
  • Might watch the first grand final qualifier: Cowboys vs. Rabbitohs! Don't mind who wins~
  • Righteo,. hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: