Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saturday Post 436b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3777 (nice number XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Let Your Life Overflow'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?

  • Used loo for one tinkle, climbed into Annette's passenger seat and she tootled us off to Calamvale Central to buy tissue boxes and afternoon tea sushi.
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was the rice leftovers dad had left me (thanks to Annette who reheated that with extra oyster sauce for me) and two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and then went to church and played ping pong whilst seated with dad.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle, munched my arvo tea vegie tempura roll and read for awhile longer, taking today's total reading time to 1.5 hours.
  • Watched the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 140TH time!
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had the usual dinner, drank soup and returned online. Pissed with parents coz they won't take me to church toms coz I've got a sore throat! >< Protested that the RAT test was negative but mother says my voice will scare everyone away. 
  • More sad news: the Broncos' season ended tonight. ><
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total @ 9pm, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead~
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: