Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thursday Post 436d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6613 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Who Helps The Most?' Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Do a Facebook Post, use loo for one tinkle and buy dad a Father's Day card from the Reject Shop.
  • Head upstairs to level four.
  • First stop's KMart to buy dad a Father's Day present!
  • Second stop's Coles for groceries.
  • Back down to Woolies for more groceries and I buy dad another Father's Day present! Only I buy the wrong size and PIG mum bites my head off. >< XD
  • But one sausage and one custard bun from New York Baguette.
  • Have lunch with Verena @ Woka Warrigal: Hokkien fried rice with cold HK-style milk tea coffee for me, fried instant noodles with chicken in XO sauce and a lemon Ribena for Verena.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Verena who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plopped online while Verena went back and cleaned the bathroom.
  • Went to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes @ 3:30. She's turning sixty early next year, BTW.
  • When PIG mum got home, she nabbed half my sausage bun, lemme drink one warm mug of sth and crashed on the couch.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before plopping online and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 138TH time.
  • Use loo for one tinkle and have the usual boiled and blended stuff for dinner.
  • @ dad's insistence, watched the first half of the Storm vs. the Eels before returning online.
  • Used loo once more for one tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: think Peggy's minding me 8-1. I've got two hours of physio @ the NAB.
  • Tiff's coming toms arvo and cooking stir-fry chicken noodles with me!
  • Then hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 139TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: