Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday Post 435

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3625 steps (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, john Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'How To Fight Anxiety'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't 'Chop Off People's Ability To Hear"; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Certainty @ The Center'; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Compassion Over Bitterness' and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's just nine but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online after dinner out with the parents!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I'm woken for another pot :P trip just over one hour later by PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.


Cheers,
Em. ^^ 

No comments: