Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday Post 436c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5481. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Neither set meal suits me (A's mapo tofu with rice and B's curry fish with rice; thanks to PIG mum who'd left extra money so I could order sth from the menu proper. I chose baked chicken chop rice in garlic gravy with a cold HK-style milk tea; delicious! Karina had black bean chicken/beef with Coke but I don't think she can stomach much spicy stuff coz like the mapo tofu she once had @ C Cafe, she nearly perished from the spiciness. XD
  • When I got home, I took my fastest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I returned online while Karina cleaned the bathroom.
  • At 3:30pm I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's taking me to Stan's for GCCW next week!
  • When PIG mum got home she nabbed half my sausage bun and gave me some infusion to drink.
  • After using the loo for two/three more tinkles I returned online before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 146TH time.
  • Was ready for dinner afterwards but dad ordered I play thirty minutes of table tennis with him first. No probs, since I was seated. Thinking about Googling for disabled table tennis leagues around here.
  • Used loo once before dinner: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa home-grown beans from Uncle Simon, one slice of tasteless soup beef, two/three little chunks of tasty chicken and one small slice (about 1/4 slice) of battered fish fillet, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Peggy's coming @ 8am and taking me to the NAB for two hours with Lachie since the female student (I keep forgetting her name XD) is away observing the paeds!
  • Peggy will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm and then Tiff's coming @ 2:30pm and making quiche with me! My Chopping Board Of Death's getting excited ... XD Just a pity that horrid PIG mum'll only gimme a little slice for arvo tea before giving the rest to dad! Hmph. >< XD
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 147TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: