Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday Post 342e

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2291. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which is some fruit and two/three little broken Pocky sticks with one warm mug of some infusion. Happiness is getting to read the unpleasant book club novel for one hour - I've nearly finished it, thankfully! - and have like eight minutes to play mobile games, not that I passed anymore levels. XD
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for one more tinkle and then crashed on the couch to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 153RD time; all the things I like recording are in the previous post, although I accidentally said 'twas the 154TH time. Actually nature suddenly called @ 6:30pm and I quickly used the loo once during the ad break.
  • News finished, I used the loo for another tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for another tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • After the usual boiled, bland and tasteless dinner, I drank soup, took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 
    P.S, Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today!

No comments: