Monday, September 19, 2022

Monday Post 436

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5476 steps (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last might's 'The Only True Freedom'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Discouragement (3)' and I just realised that I probably will not have time to note everything that happened today because I plan to watch Queen Elizabeth II 's funeral! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Uber sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn't wake till 6:20),saw Dr Ku, went to Bupa garden City and picked up my new specs, had Korean fried chicken for lunch at 8 street and Brianna came to mind me from 4-6pm. Tomorrow Hannah will take me to Breathe for physio for one hour and then I will buy my weekly pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central bakery before she sees me home and showered. No toastmasters tomorrow night but I need to finish my Birthday Celebrations 2022 post! 🐷 Mum also reminds me that I have to do my GCCW homework so cya and hope everyone has a smashing day tomorrow ~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: