Monday, September 5, 2022

Monday Post 435f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2336. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again and rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's meant to mind me from 9-1 but seeing as she didn't come Saturday ... 
  • Hoping PIG mum'll lemme go buy my weekly pork salad roll from Calamvale Central!
  • Thankfully PIG mum has cancelled my physio session toms coz I'm not feeling 100% still.
  • Will hopefully enjoy my most important two hours online, eat arvo tea, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 142ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: