Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Post 436b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3342 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Dying Of Thirst'. Righteo, just briefly continuing today's events?

  • Had breakfast (three Weet-Bix and my custard bun from yesterday), did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Had UQ physio for two hours with Georgie. For the first I loaded Elf with reaching and blaze pods seated for Era, and then for the second hour I hiked the Great Court and Mr. Jig-Air shouted me a mocha with marshmallows!! :D
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one yummy toasted tuna in tomato and onion toastie cut into two rectangles with one slice of cheese inside; also thanks to Peggy for a mug of white tea with two sugars!
  • Tiff came and I cooked stir fry Hokkien noodles and chicken with her!
  • After she left dad ordered me to head outside and play ping pong with him for twenty minutes before I was allowed back inside to have some of the noodles I'd cooked for arvo tea; delicious! :D
  • Used loo for one tinkle and popped online before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 139TH time!
  • Used loo for one tinkle and then had dinner with the parents: rice tonight, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa sweet carrot, some salmon and a lil chicken.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: