Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday Post 436

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3745 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "The Soul's Final Feast"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Discouragement (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Deep-Water Rescue' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 148TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

    • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Actually, nature had already called once shortly before midnight but I used the pot :P quickly and didn't wake again until PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. After another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew she'd definitely get very noisy again one hour later!
    • Like clockwork, one hour later @ 7:20am, noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half-day's work, which wakes me again for the pot:P and after this second trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    • At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my bedroom to hit me with the eye goo before rushing off for her half-day's work. After dearest dad has retucked Uber and me back into bed, says he'll leave Nisha some leftovers to reheat for my lunch and promises to stay quiet and let us snore in peace that's what happens, me waking twice more for the pot :P until Nisha announces her arrival @ 10am.
    • After fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P and call out to Nisaha that I'm hungry. She comes, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth; Ela enjoys her last break from having to hold the toothbrush.
    • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who cooked ham and eggs and left me one (not half) a slice and also thanks to Nisha who tried to cook the bread yummy and crunchy with butter. I enjoyed my first big mug of white tea with two sugars and read for thirty minutes first up, reaching pg. 200 @ 11:22am. 
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^
    • Cheers,
      Em. ^^
      P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 148TH time: Beckham, Reason, Greenhalgh, Drakeford, Mullany, Albanese, Burrough, Mason, Whitfeld, Alcott (heard), Waterhouse (heard), Burley, Miler (heard), Massingham, Quinn, Ngiratechki, Stirling (first name), Hinchcliffe, Bissell, Riot, Voltz, Palaszczuk (heard), Lester, Volodomyr (first name), Zelensky, Modi (heard), Steadman, Hammel, Livingstone, Salisbury, Feeney, Bechwati, Dangerfield (heard), Savage (heard), Cummings, Antonio and Henschke. Katie Brown read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-27. Sunrise 5:27am Sunset 5:47pm. Paul Burt read the beach report.

No comments: