Sunday, September 11, 2022

Monday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2808 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's '7 Reasons Not To Worry, Part 1'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Is Still On The Throne (1) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Trust In His Name' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after Annette minds me for two hours and I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 145TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended around 12:45am this morning when nature called; I also used the pot :P again around 6:15am before I spend ten minute his beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm new billeting (Nine's) for the 145TH time:  Greenbank, be Croucher, Wood, Power, Riccardo (heard),Alcaraz,  Albanese , Vo, Tognini, Arvier, Seron, Boulton, Fentiman, Greer, Massingham, Millward, be Guthrie, Moulton,  Berry, Dalton (heard) Reader, Alpins,  Weston Caddicy(heard), Genders, Coletti (heard), Starc (heard),  Moses, Cotter, Heinke Coleman, Grimly (heard), Putin (heard) and Larkin. 1AUD = 68.79USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Currumbin. Brisbane was  16-23 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow: 10-24. Sunrise 5:48am sunset 5:40pm. 

No comments: