Thursday, September 22, 2022

Thursday Post 432

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1660 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Ammunition Against Anxiety'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Belong To God' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'People Who Need People' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 150TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, for the first time in five days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until6:20am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew PIG mum would get very noisy one hour later!
  • Exactly sixty minutes later, I'm re-awakened for another pot :P trip when PIG mum goes a-THUMPING around upstairs for another pot :P trip. Soon, she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and also discovers that my monthlies have just arrived.
  • When Karina arrives, she knocks, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? When I use Uber to nod very vigorously @ her she laughs and bids Uber good morning to Uber too; originally she'd only said good morning Emily. XD
  • When Karina comes back I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirted me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle and come outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P with one slice of buttered toast spread with strawberry jam, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat. Thanks muchly to her who helps me with my seatbelt all day. Karina tootles me off to the Stan's for GCCW! I'm actually the first to arrive and pick an armchair to plonk my butt in (since for me, it's always safety first). When Stan tells me I'm stolen Ken's chair, I cheekily reply that should Ken want he can pick me up and move me to another chair but otherwise I'm staying put. XD
  • Eight people turned up today; Lisa even brought along a male friend that was filming this huge teddy! Not only that, but Happy brought me a NEW one! :D
  • Lol, Ken was his usual yappy self; twice Pat muttered to me, "Is it almost morning tea time yet?? I'm hungry! I'd set an alarm for 11am; when my mobile read 11am I waved my arm, interrupted Ken's monologue and said "It's 11am. Time to observe a minute's silence for the late Queen Elizabeth." Ken said dismissively, "Yeah, you do that" and just continued talking! XD Well, I thanked Queen Elizabeth II for her loyal years of service, hoped she had been reunited in heaven with Prince Phillip now and trusted that Charles would do a good job as King. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 150TH time: uhlmann, Falk, Blaxland, Colahan, Woods, Rawlings, Wharton, Tigani, Albanese, Godfrey, Putin (heard), Biden, Volodmymr (first name), Zelensky, Sergey (first name), Markhov, Crisafulli, Bavas, Marlow, Millward, Gaudion, Bates, Yvette (first name, heard), D'Ath (heard), Lawton, Alderson Trump, Piotrowski, Farmham, Fagan (heard), Calcutt, Creedon, Carlyon, Landry Hamblin, Meyer, Guthrie, Mladonic, Payten, Cleary, Gottlieb, Federer, McAlpine and Thurston. 1AUD = Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Pradise. Brisbane was 13-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-26. Sunrise 5:37am Sunset 5:45pm

No comments: