Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday Post 343b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total  for Wednesday now stands @ 3587 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Oh, Joni's devotional topic's 'Your Role In Eternity'.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was one yummy banana, about two chocolate Pocky sticks and one mug of warm sth. Happiness was reading the awful book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 444 @ 4:38 and reaching pg. 450 @ 4:49!
  • When Annette left I used the loo for two tinkles before happily watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 154TH time!
  • Used looo for one tinkle, ate dinner, drank one mug of water (no soup), took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: