Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday Post 437b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 6803. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After munching some arvo tea (fruit, two/three sticks of Pocky and some warm drink), I went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20%  of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was finished after  just 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing (remember, she seriously only helps with the straps; I'm the one doing the leg lifting, holding leg in place while she positions AFO under leg, placing leg down into brace) and both laces needed tying.
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • After drying the loo lid, I sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then return online to complete my GCCW homework.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy snowpeas from Uncle Simon, lotsa yummy wombok and two/three small slices of tasty chicken.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • used loo once more @ 9pm.
  • Toms: it's the one-off national day of mourning public holiday for Queen Elizabeth II! The parents aren't working and neither is the library open but Karina's gonna help me up @ 7:30am and then take me to GCCW @ Stan's!
  • We're gonna have lunch @ Momo's coz like ALL the HK-style cafes are shut toms!
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • No Thursday night football now it's finals time ... wonder will dad take us out for dinner instead?
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: