Sunday, September 25, 2022

Monday Post 342c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1697 (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online after Annette minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

  • P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 143RD time: Kilpatrick, Greer, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Ford, Rawlings, Mayer, Boulton, Cavallaro, Blackburn,, Rika Shandi (first name, heard), Uhlmann, Olerich, Long , Perrotett, Raworth, Jenkins, Aslin, Putin (heard), Caddick (heard), Geran, Fabian (first name), Moses, Maika (first name), Laver (heard)Annesley, Voss (heard), Kohli Genders, Ring, Coletti (heard),  Alma (heard), Daly (first name), Shuckleworth, Secombe, Butler, Meninga, Nils (first name), Cobbo (heard),  Opacic, Bavas and Enever . 1AUD=65.14USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 14-27 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow: 15-26. Sunrise 5:32am Sunset 5:47pm.

No comments: