Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday Post 342c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3942 (aww, not quite four grand; perhaps toms XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now forty-one. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After watching the news for the 151ST time, I bashed out my next GCCW homework! Lol, I'm not even sure when the next meeting is; the bookmark's too faded! XD
  • When the parents summoned me to dinner I used the loo for one tinkle before I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten, one fish ball and two/three small slices of chicken.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water; after taking the cup to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Nisha's coming @ like 9am to help me up, after I munch breakfast I'm taking a shower because then she's taking me to the Lung residence for Reverend Chris' 40th birthday bash! Still looking for a ride home, actually ...
  • Depending on what time it ends, I'm not sure will dad take me to play ping pong with him @ church toms?
  • Ooh must remember to write Reverend Chris the 40th birthday card that I got him!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: