Monday, September 12, 2022

Tuesday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3043 steps (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '7 Reasons Not To Worry, Part 2'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Is Still On The Throne (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Whale Of A Story'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:15am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the hallway before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Not only that, I remember my 5th dream for the year!Mother and I are walking around food court and she’s bagging me out over sth … suddenly I bump into B1 and stop to greet her – I’ve not seen her before since she had one bub but now she’s got two! Suddenly Apole and Aunty A join~
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first and using the pot :P again once afterwards.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P with one slice of toast lightly buttered and strawberry jammed (is jammed a verb? XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us out to Calamvale Central, finding parking outside the Gongcha.
  • Our first stop's Go Cutt for my fifteen buck haircut. There's one lady cutting someone's hair and I'm next! She tells me she's from southern China and I really like going there for haircuts because it's the only time when I'm ever told to lower my head, coz PIG mum's always harping @ me to head up! Why I can't help but look down when I struggle to walk: I can't frigging feel Elf; do you know how bloody disconcerting it is when you can only feel one foot on the ground but not the other? Sure, the chances of said foot suddenly detaching while I'm walking are very marginal, but still!! I also really like Go Cutt because afterwards, your head gets vacuumed. XD Although obviously, the suction's very gentle! XD
  • Hair chopped, I then walk with Hannah into Woolies but am disappointed to find that there aren't any cheap facial tissues left. Hannah just buys herself a soft drink.
  • Our last stop for the day's the Calamvale Central Bakery to buy my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi for lunch! The aunty with the better aunty takes my order; when I ask her where's uncle she gestures inside the enclosed room and replies cooking! I turn back around and chat with Hannah while the aunty's preparing my pork salad roll; suddenly the uncle comes out, sees me and goes hey! Well, I'm used to being called hey you; I just turn back around and wave hello back to him too. XD
  • Then we go back and sit @ the tables outside Woolies and play with our mobiles. Hannah goes and buys herself four sushi rolls for lunch; when I look @ her reproachfully and rub TumTum she laughs and goes, "Oh, choose one and I'll cut you half." I chose the teriyaki chicken and phew, I managed to cram it all into my mouth with one bite! Only then don't talk to me for @ least five minutes coz I've gotta wait for my saliva to soften the sushi before I can chew the food. XD
  • After PIG mum lets me know she's home, I climb back into Hannah's tank and she tootles me home too.
  • Then a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.She then left me to wash myself and went out to talk with PIG mum; I got to sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after only 7%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.
  • After Hannah flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was my delicious crackling pork salad roll and one yummy mug of peppermint tea. PIG mum's suddenly having like a vendetta against CODA; apparently they rang and said our answering machine's not working? She's saying she might wanna change companies and everything ...
  • At 2pm I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes; she's not doing any other shifts this arvo coz she's taking Rusty to get some vaccination and will be back 9-2 next Tuesday.
  • After finishing my lunch I used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Priscilla's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN two DECADES ago!! >< *sigh*
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the morning. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • The lady that took me to book club last Thursday's minding me from midday till 5pm and taking me to the NAB for physio from 1-3 and then seeing me home and showered.
  • Presuming Uncle Calvin's still overseas so dad obviously won't take me over to his place to play ping pong seated. He may demand I play with him in the garage. No biggie.
  • Anyways, hope everyone's has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: