Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday Post 436b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2850 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-five but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin for the 147TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When she returns, I use the pot :P for two/three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed starting the last day of the week with a break~ Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle and come out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Same as yesterday, breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix streaked with a little line of honey each, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with avocado spread lightly over it and then a little salt sprinkled on top, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Actually, correction! Swap the slice of toast for the yummy chocolate custard bun Karina had bought for me while I was reading in the library. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat. Thanks to her who helps me with my seatbelt both ways. Peggy drives me to the NAB for physio; during the drive I pass two levels of Jewel Heroes~

  • At UQ, I use the loo for one tinkle and then enter the NAB.

  • Physio with Lachlan today: Reaching for Era, weightshifting for Elf, twenty laps long hallway walking and found rounds clock yourself standing with colour and twice seated for Era with half clock.

  • After another loo trip, Peggy tootles me home and I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 147TH time: Woiwod, Reason, Cubitt, Shirin (first name), Thorpe, Whitfeld, Ashlee (first name), Mullany, Albanese (heard), Trudeau (heard), Biden (heard), Truss (heard), Brace, Whop, Palaszczuk, McVeigh, Lester, Cilic, Federer, Evert, Philippousis (heard), Nadal (heard), Steadman, Massingham, Sherwell, Quinn, Lowe, Gyte, Miles, Bleijie, Blowers, Ogden, Tate, Bloowers (heard), Stream, McIlwan, Gillmeister, Cobbo (heard), Flegler (heard), Carrigan (heard), Moses (heard), Demetriou, Foley, Rennie, Slipper, Leia (first name), Heathwood and Burley. 67c=1AUD. Ben Davis read the sports report from the MCG and Georfgie Chumbley read the weather report. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-28. Bertie read the surf report. 



No comments: