Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday Post 435b

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4929 (aww, not quite half a normal person; another day perhaps XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Certantity @ The Center. Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Brushed teeth, ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and got a lift from Fiona to the Lo's for SG; she even got me a small hot chocolate! :D
  • Nine people attended today and Pole led a Bible study from Galatians 3:1-18.
  • Back @ BCAC, I had to hike downstairs to use the loo once since the loo was outta order! o_O
  • Back upstairs, I took my usual spot on the most left and PIG mum raced off to her very informal 'fellowship' (aka coffee and gossip session) with all the other aunties that can't be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does.
  • Stayed seated for worship today, yay! Sang everything plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING, >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Kim Chua; her sermon topic was 'All Of Jesus For All The World In Cambodia'.
  • During the announcements, Reverend Chris invited everyone to have lunch with Kim! When service ended, dad was immediately urging me to leave because he wanted to go play baddy with his mates but I went to Reverend Chris and asked may I please join the lunch for Kim and can you please gimme a lift home afterwards? Reverend Chris explained he wasn't going but why not try ask Hailey? And Hairy said yes, phew!
  • About eleven people met for lunch @ that Malatang place; it's really cool! You pick the ingredients you want, choose a soup base and ait down; they'll cook and bring you your food! Thanks to Aggie who helped me get mine but whoops when my bowl was weighed it came to like $17.25! I was like um, sorry I've only got fifteen bucks; could you please help me tip like $2.15 worth out? But Aggie was a sweetheart and shouted me~
  • Lunch was really yummy; I particularly like the thick clear noodle! Wonder what that's called? 
  • After lunch we all went next door to Heretea! I needed to pee since the church one was already outta order and I hadn't wanted to walk down the driveway @ church like I'd already done once this morning but luckily there was a toilet behind Heretea! No disabled unfortunately but I managed alright by myself in the normal one.
  • Honestly, what self-respecting tea place runs outta chocolate milk tea before 3pm?? Instead, I got a black sugar milk tea with pearl and 'twas delicious! I sat outside while the others just stood and chatted; Miss Lam and her hubby joined us; she's really a Mrs. Tranh now!
  • Went home, used loo for one tinkle and plopped online.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea but didn't really mind coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Ela worked fast enough and was finished before dearest dad got home, meaning she didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 16.5% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plopped online while the parents showered and then used the loo for one more tinkle before climbing into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Had dinner back @ the SCSC again. Saw Kerrie and discovered that she's Vegan!
  • Got home, used loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: going to APO and getting cast for a new AFO!
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards else I'm not sure will I pass 1000 steps.
  • Annette's minding me 4-6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 145TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: