Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wednesday Post 435b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3996 (so bet I'll have cracked four grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hope On Tiptoe' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the bathroom once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After I visited the loo for one more tinkle, PIG mum drove me home and fed me one toasted tuna toastie with one slice of cheese and one mug of green tea for lunch.
  • Lol, silly Fira was late coz she fell asleep! XD I rang ahead and told someone @ reception to please ring upstairs to let somebody know that I was late, but I was coming!
  • Arrived twenty minutes late. Physio today: Cone work and reaching for Ela, thirty sit-to-stands, eight laps walking long hallway and two laps walking short hallway. Sonia crocheted me this awesome Minion beanie! :D She insisted I stand for the first photo but when I checked it, his eye wasn't square-on; I sat back down, the beanie was readjusted and Sonia lemme stay seated for the next photo, phew~
  • Got stuck coming home in peak hour traffic, but there was still time for me too shower @ my normal speed - hairwash today. Also thanks to Fira who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: