Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday Post 435c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4269 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now thirty. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued reading news articles about Queen Elizabeth's passing. Going by when her death was announced, I hope she just went to bed last night and woke up in heaven. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. PIG mum says we can get my new book club novel from the Logan North and then go to Underwood MarketPlace to buy myself one sushi roll for arvo tea. If the place isn't open, I'll buy one of those pretty little buns from that Afghan cuisine store.
  • Will shower after getting home since I don't get Saturday 4pm-6pm support anymore.
  • Dad's not taking me to church to play ping pong with him coz he's got some high school mate visiting him from HK! They're having a BBQ @ home toms night but I'm gonna be @ BCAC for the mid-Autumn festival BBQ; Mel Tang will pick me up @ like 5pm and drop me back home afterwards! Will ask Nisha to charge my mobile for me when I get home; after she leaves I'll spend my most important two hours of the day online and then have arvo tea while starting to read the new book! I'm already creeped out, though: apparently it's a murder mystery ... ><" XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: