Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday Post 436c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3123 (sweet, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Thanks-Making'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum cooked surprisingly tasty fried rice for lunch! I ate one bowl, but when I asked for seconds she replied there was none left! Instead, she fed me threechocolate Pocky sticks and I drank a peppermint tea.
  • Tiff came and I cooked a quiche with her! First my Chopping Board Of Death saw some action when I hacked up all the ingredients bar the onions (Tiff was noble and sliced the onions for me after I told her I didn't wanna cry XD) and then I stood @ the stove and cooked everything before sitting back down and pouring the egg mixture over all the cooked ingredients.
  • When Tiff left (she can't come next next Friday, for some reason) I used the loo once and then plopped online until PIG mum summoned me over for dinner.
  • The quiche was DELICIOUS! :D Pity PIG mum only cut such a small slice for me. XD I also happily read the scary book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 150 @ 4:16pm and finishing pg. 175 @ 4:52pm.
  • One tinkle for me before I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 147TH time!
  • Almost immediately after the news finished, dad ordered I play table tennis with him for almost thirty minutes.
  • Waiting for dinner now; PIG mum's just come over to bag me out about my posture. *sigh*
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower with her around 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Will haveta ask dad is there any ping pong @ church toms arvo.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for two/three hours toms!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: