Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday Post 342

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3839 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Live Confident In God's Sovereign Power"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Cultivating A Taste For God's Word" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Help For Our Future". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip 

I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until 7:45am, when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.

  • After dearest dad has kissed me goodbye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.

  • Once Hannah announces her arrival, PIG mum lets her in, she knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning, fifteen more minutes? And wisely leaves when Uber nods @ her, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD When Hannag returns, I use the pot :p once more for a few more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth, where Ela enjoys another break from having to hold the toothbrush. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast is one bowl of the yummier (flaky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly smeared with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt and all my usual drugs :P. PIG mum forgot the cup of water; I quickly swallowed each pill with a spoonful of milk before she remembered. XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us out to Calamvale Central, finding a parking spot underground coz all the disabled parking spots outside the bakery are taken.

  • Our first stop's the Mega Discount Fruit and Veg shop for pears, before Hannah grabs a trolley for us and we buy groceries from Woolies. Then we sit outside Woolies and play on our mobiles for like thirty minutes - I finally pass the hard level I've been stuck on and other few afterwards!

  • Our last stop's the bakery for my bahn mi; I feel like a loyal customer because the aunty remembers me finally! After I wave hi, she goes crispy/crackling pork? I say yes please; no chilli! When the owner uncle appears too, I wave again and ask him you good week? (Keeping my English simple coz it's not the best) Uncle replies yeah, bit busy. I gesture @ all the bakery items on display and ask you sell all today/take home and eat? He replies sometimes leftover take home and eat. When I go ooh yummy he goes "I big dog. He eat for me." Presumbly he means he HAS a big dog? XD

  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. When she leaves me to shower myself, I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I'm all done after just 5%, but happily lean fully against the right side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.

  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted lunch is my delicious pork salad roll and one mug of peppermint tea. I'm ready to sign Hannah off with my thanks and byes @ 2pm but PIG mum's still yapping @ her so the poor girl doesn't get to leave until 2:05pm. XD

  • Once she leaves, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's backseat and she tootles me off to see Dr. Ku. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways; Era also helped Ela for fifteen minutes and Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.

  • Had to wait like thirty minutes before seeing Dr. Ku! Didn't need anything medical done; he just updated my medical chart with my allergies.

  • Back home I used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.

  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table for some arvo tea (rice, coz I won't get any for dinner tonight) before Kim takes me to Toastmasters! I thought 'twas Annette but PIG mum says it's Kim?

  • Toms: seeing Ray in the morning for some acupuncture and massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him.

  • Annette's coming I think @ midday and taking me for a two hour session @ the NAB with a new student! Hope he/she's nice; also hope Mrs. Hoppie FINALLY shouts hot chocolate! 

  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: