Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Post 436

 Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 6838; thanks to PIG mum who lemme watch The Queen's funeral until the end since I really wanted to pay her my final, respects; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3274 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Our Unspeakable Privilege; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Go Overboard For The Lord!'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Reckless Decisions' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When You Are Squeezed' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Huh? you'd think after staying up for the Queen's funeral and then getting myself to bed afterwards would entitle me to my 6th consecutive awesome sleep, right?? WRONG; nature called @ 2:45am and demanded I use the pot. :P *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6:20 when I was awoken by dearest dad sliding the bathroom door shut after he'd very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: