Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Post 436b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3365 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Day's First Battle"/ Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I got offline and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who'd left me one yummy pear and three/four chocolate Pocky sticks with one warm mug of some infusion to drink for arvo tea. I also happily read the book club novel for just over one hour, reaching pg. 500 @ 3:48pm. 
  • After PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland (shortly after dearest got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates) I went and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I was all done after just 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for PIG mum.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again except to help with my bra strap, Elf's AFO straps and both laces. Then I dried the loo seat, sat for tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried both ears and sat briefly on the chair outside my room until dad sent me back down the hallway to fetch my mobile phone, which was on charge.
  • Tonight we had dinner with Aunty A and Aunty Hya @ Vietnam Corner/Dong Gei! I was so excited when I saw ONE bowl of rice placed in front of each person and thought I'd finally get the chance to eat one bowl all for myself but that hope was dashed when PIG mum only gave me half a bowl and dad took the rest for his lunch toms. *sigh* Still, the kailan, steamed fish, BBQ duck, charsiu and BBQ pork were all really yummy!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: have an early morning appointment to see Dr. Ku to get all my meds before I attend the small group retreat next Friday! Wonder if I can persuade PIG mum to take me to breakfast @ Maccas afterwards?
  • Coming home for lunch with dearest dad and then seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Annette's minding me from 4-6pm. Will haveta bash out with her what we'll ask the Moks to buy for breakfast that first morning!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 149TH time!
  • Oh, the Queen's funeral will be broadcast by the ABC starting from 7pm and going @ least until midnight ... should watch what I can.
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: