Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saturday Post 436c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3968. Aww, not quite 4000. Another day, perhaps. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I let Uncle William I'll attend Bible study and ESS online toms.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Attending both Bible Study and ESS online; perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Sunday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: