Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Post 342b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2405. Aww, nearly 2.5 grand; maybe I'll use the loo once more tonight and I'll pass 2.5 grand. XD Secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Glory Of A New Heart'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After I finished watching the news, I use the loo for one tinkle and climb into the backseat of dad's 4WD. We're having our once-weekly dinner tonight since the parents are attending a wedding reception toms night! PIG mum's found Kim to mind me; Kim suggested how about we have dinner together @ Ho Lin Wah and then go see a movie together? Unfortunately, the horrid parents immediately said no, it's either one/the other. I chose the dinner out and instead asked may Kim and I get a bubble tea afterwards instead from the shop besides Ho Lin Wah? I'll text Kim and ask her? PIG mum immediately said no again to both; the second because I'm not allowed to contact kim outside of work hours. *sigh* 
  • As usual, dinner was a very frugal affair: why dad insists on getting a two-person meal for three people and takes away one serve for his lunch toms continues to baffle me but for some reason he's still got the idea that I'm immensely fat? Suppose I'll haveta keep asking him every night will he take us out for dinner; he'd better not have forgotten how many meals he keeps saying he'll make up for ... but I'm looking forward to eating there with Kim toms night: hopefully we can really have the two-person meal for two people!
  • Got home, used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that Leonard's gonna take me to lunch and sport afterwards! Obviously I'm too freaking disabled to participate in the sport but will remind myself not to play mobile games toms to save battery so I can play when peoples are playing sport! XD
  • Going back to Ho Lin Wah for dinner with Kim afterwards; actually, she'll prolly haveta help with my shower since the parents are attending that wedding reception. Since the parents have said we won't have time for both dinner and movie I've chosen dinner but I'm really pissed that horrid PIG mum won't let us go next door and enjoy a bubble tea together afterwards. >< Maybe Kim will be more assenting toms night when I ask her?
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: