Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Post 342

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today i've been hard @ work plodding 1281 steps today; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Hope For The Worst of Sinners'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Seek God's Approval, Not People's" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Power Of A Name'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum awoke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get very noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, @ 7:20am noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING back upstairs for her half day's work; that's my wakeup signal to use the pot :P again and after this second trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  At 7:30am, PIG mum rushes into my room to hit me with the eye goo before hurrying off for her half day's work. After she's dashed off, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After dearest dad retucks me into bed, promises to stay quiet and reminds me that Annette's coming @ 8am to help me up, I cuddle Uber and snore happily, waking once more for the pot :p before Annette's arrival. She's instantly recognizable; despite not seeing her since last year I immediately recognise her laugh! XD

  • After I get my fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :p for three tinkles and we catchup about each other. Annette's granddaughter's four years old now and she recently graduated from her acupuncture course!

  • After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Annette who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her last break this week.

  • Teeth brushed, I drink a mug of water and sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked spam ham and eggs and Annette's the yummiest cooker of toast with butter that I've ever met; it's really crunchy! ^^ With breakfast I enjoyed one mug of white tea with two sugars~

  • Breakfast munched, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Annette flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Annette rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's socks and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela. Then I just sat in the chair outside my room and waited while Annette cleaned the bathroom and closed the windows.

  • Thanks to Annette who helped me with my seatbelt after I'd climbed into her passenger seat. Then she tootled me off to the Lung residence for Reverend Chris' 40th birthday party! 

  • Very relieved that the Sun's shining really brightly today! Awesome Annette gave me a hand down the very steep driveway and I bid her bye @ the front door. Pastor Chris walked behind me downstairs and then pointed me outside - I've never been outside before!

  • I sat @ the head of some long table in a chair with a backrest while the other seats were just stools. More people arrived and greetings were exchanged; I told Pastor Grace that I thought she looked like a chicken wrap coz she really was wearing some kinda wrap! XD Reverend Chris wandered over and I gave him his birthday card; he smirked @ the flabby forties remark. XD

  • Aww, in typical Chris fashion, he had KFC delivered for his birthday bash. XD Not only that, there was also DIY bahn mi! Ingrid made me one and Daniel made me another. Did you know, Sarah's expecting: their first baby boy's due early December!

  • Fi Mok gave me a hand around to the front yard when it was cake time and someone kindly got a chair for me. Everyone posed for happy snaps together and we sang the Happy Birthday song for Reverend Chris; Leo and I did the hiphips together afterwards! 

  • Mr. Shakibaie kindly gave me a hand back to the table where I'd eaten lunch and someone kindly brought us over a little plastic cup of Chris' ice cream cake each; delicious! 

  • Afterwards, Julz walked behind me, I headed inside and used the loo once. Thanks to Julz who lifted the loo lid for me.

  • After washing and drying Era, I took a seat just beside the staircase. People started leaving; I asked Julz could she please gimme a lift home? Julz replied sure; lemme bring my car closer first coz I've parked quite far away.

  • Thanks to julz and Fiona who pushed me up the Lungs' steep driveway together; once up, I climbed into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt without problem.

  • Julz dropped me back home, I headed into living room, sat down @ the gobbling :p table and took off my bag. Thought he'd gimme some arvo tea but nope, just a cup of water. I couldn't be bothered asking for any food so after drinking the water I used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.

  • It's only just past 5pm but amazingly, PIG mum's already awake and downstairs!

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that afterwards it's the once-monthly lunch together and sports social; Leonard's said he'll count me in for lunch, gimme a lift there and drop me back off home afterwards!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 5pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Jonathan Uptin) for the 152ND time: Mose, Zelensky (heard), Putin (heard), Greenbank, Kearsley, Bavas, Crisafulli, Dorina (first name), Pojani, Charlton (first name), Ewens, Stream, Biden (heard), Blaxland, Liersch, Federer, Balzer, Navara, Osbourne, Moss, Tucker, Kieu, Quade, Nadal, Paulo, Rolfe, Strecker, Townsend, Payten, Taumololo, Cleary (heard), Ilias (heard), Spieth (heard), Sharma and Slater. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Caboolture. Brisbane was 16-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-26. Sunrise 5:34am Sunrise 5:46pm

No comments: