Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday Post 437

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 6612 steps (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Not Nearly Hedonistic Enough; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Has Placed You Where He Wants You'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Joyful In Hope' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Living Water' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called one @ 12:45am last night; I also used the pot :P again around 6:15am when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P about one hour later. Shortly afterwards, PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and not long after that, she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me extremely slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the (less yummy) sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly smeared with avocado and perhaps very lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • This morning, PIG mum tootles us down to the Warrigal Square pharmacy and asks the pharmacist to put into a Webster pack all the drugs :P I'll be taking with me to our small group retreat. Back home, I boot the computer up and start composing my GCCW homework until summoned for lunch, which is one tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese and one mug of Chinese tea. Kim arrives @ midday to take me to the NAB for physio and mother yaps @ her  until 12:30pm before letting us leave.
  • Physio today: Cone work for Ela, reaching forward and down, left weightshifting, twenty sit-to-stands and 1.5 laps walking great court. Even better, Sonia wrote an IOU for me: next Wednesday, she's shouting hot chocolate!
  • Only we got stuck in DREADFUL traffic coming back! Inching along Coronation Drive, I'd hoped once we merged onto the M1 the traffic would flow smoothly, but nope: by the time we got home 'twas Kim's time to leave.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: