Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday Post 436d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4032. Ha, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen very often! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I checked e-mails. Confirmed: next Thursday's GCCW meeting's gonna be held @ Stan's place.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30am and taking me to my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • But she'll get be home by 12:30pm coz she's got some kinda training happening; some other carer will have lunch with me @ Ho Lin Wah and see me home and showered before leaving @ 7:30pm.
  • If dad won't take us out for dinner together toms night I'm gonna haveta spend time writing my birthday celebrations post for this year!
  • Last night I got home with a sore throat and the parents were thinking about giving me another RAT test. Luckily, this morning the sore throat has buggered off but replacing it's a right side headache ... >< Hopefully it'll bugger off quickly else I'm taking Panadol come Saturday morning. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: