Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday Post 435c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3345 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to Ability Prosthetics And Orthotics to get Elf casted for her new AFO! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, I ask would she please turn the radio on but she instead puts her Canto pop music on and today, Era helps Elaa stretch for fifty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 350 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Upon arrival, Gina immediately offers us a cuppa, which I accept with thanks. Peter leads the way into a room where he quickly casts Elf while we all chatt. He lets me sign Ow! XD onto the cast. XD
  • Back outside, I read a cute little children's book while PIG mum yaps @ Gina before we buy groceries from the Warrigal Square Wolies and head home.
  • I get myself a spoon (4th time this year) and have rice leftovers for lunch. After visiting the loo once more I plop online.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who opens the door for Annette when she announces her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea's one yummy pear, three chocolate Pocky sticks and one warm mug of sth. Happiness was getting to read the book club novel for one hour; today I reached page fifty @ 4:35pm and finishing page seventy-five @ 5:20pm.
  • Before Annette leaves I use the loo for two tinkles and then sit on the couch and happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 145TH time.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had the usual boiled, bland tasteless dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: