Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday Post 436b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5336 (sweet I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Because I Can't Be Trusted' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once Karina arrived, PIG mum let her inside and then rushed off for her half day's work. Kaarina knocked, bid Uber and me good morning, asked fifteen more minutes and wisely left when Uber nodded @ her, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Karina comes back, I use the loo for two/thre more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is three Weet-Bix with one streak of honey with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and sprinkled with some salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. 

Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!

  • Karina finds a parallel park along level two and grabs a trolley for us. I use the loo for one tinkle and then grab Orson Scott Card's novel - but I've suddenly forgot the name. XD Think it's the first one when Mazer Rackham's still training. Oh, it's called The Swarm and I reached page twenty-five @ 10:18am. Seems like Card uses more complicated words than Feist does; I had to Google what like four/five words meant! XD

  • After posting an update onto Facebook, Karina takes me to the loo once more. Only sitting over the loo do I see she's forgotten to leave the book @ the checkout desk coz it's still sitting in the trolley! XD After I wash and dry Era, we return the book. XD

  • Shopping begins @ Woolies for groceries, and continues upstairs @ Coles.

  • Our last stop's New York Baguette; I sit down while Karina goes and buys me one sausage and one custard bun; she also buys herself another sausage bun for her belated breakfast and tears a chunk for me!

  • After that, Karina tootles me home and I use the loo for one tinkle before turning the computer on, while Karina takes the groceries we'd bought together inside.

  • The carer that was supposed to take over from Karina never turned up @ 12:30pm; @ 12:32pm Leann rings to say she called in sick @ 10:30am! I ask who's gonna take me to lunch and back home for a shower then coz Karina has CPR training and Leann replies someone from Staffing Options will come @ 12:45pm. She doesn't and I ring CODA again. When she finally arrives (chocolate-coloured African, twenty-five) she thought 'twas a buddy shift and I'd already had lunch, showered and just needed company! CODA, Karina and this new carer all talk; in the end the new carer leaves and Karina takes me to lunch @ Ho Lin Wah.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: