Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Post 436c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3551 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's thirty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to  the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: enjoying my weekly sleep-in till Nisha comes and minds me from 10am till 2pm. Presuming dad'll send us to Calamvale Central for walkies, facial tissue box and sushi buying.
  • Will shower around 12:30/when I get home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Dad says he'll take me to church and play ping pong seated but apparently only for one hour and not two?
  • Then I think the parents said sth about going out too watch RiverFire toms night! I've only been once and that was before the cruel and unfaithful God totally destroyed my life more than 15.5 years ago! But they'd either bring Sparkless3/my picnic chair for me to sit in; the hell I'm gonna stand all night! o_O ><
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: