Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday Post 270e

Good evening and potentially one final greet for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2535. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing last night's events?
  • After using the loo once, we found our seats. Originally, I was content to stay several steps further up in Sparky2, but dad ordered me outta the electric wheelchair and down like seven steps to our given seats.
  • He left to buy us dinner, and came back with fish and chips! There were two battered fish fillets but obviously we wouldn't share fairly, one each. Dad had 2 least 1.5, I had the remaining about half and munched several chippes. Dad also ordered I eat some green seedless grapes and several orange slices, although I protested coz I ddn't wanna use the loo @ halftime!
  • Josh found us awesome seats; right in the middle, I didn't haveta watch the mounted screens on either side!
  • At halftime, Brisbane were down by two points. We managed to equalise - and then heartbreak came whrn Penrith scored with two minutes left, thus sealing the match for them. >< Not a good start to the season …
  • Now @ 6:33pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:33. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 8:181
  • Actually I was also rather grumpy with the usher who had dad order me to descend several steps to reach my seat, because @ halftime she told dad to move me back up to where I'd originally been perfectly content to stay! Dad explained 'twas coz Elf wasn't good @ moving aside to let other viewers through. Still … *sigh*
  • After one more loo trip, dad drove Sparkless2 back to the Camry. He wouldn't lemme drive the electric wheelchair whilst outside and once inside, put the speed down to the absolute slowest; 'twas CRAWLING along. XD Eventually, even he couldn't stand the snail's pace and increased it a notch. Once we reached outdoors, I requested he lemme drive it back to the Camry and thankfully he acquiesced. Wonder if I'll get to use it again this year … 
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then let PIG mum boot me off to hit the sack. Fair enough, 'twas almost 11pm!
  • Today: woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature actually called thrice; the first two times when two idiotic birds didn't see 'twas still pitch black and began screeching and once more when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins but I managed to persuade my bladder to please lemme fall back asleep again and not call until the sun was fully risen, and she lemme snore till 6:45am, phew.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. I've not even had dinner yet but I've already managed FIVE posts!

No comments: