Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Post 293c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1126. No, don't ask me how I passed one grand without even leaving the house; I promise I've not shaken Wally! XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Before dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle. Thanks to PIG mum who came and helped me change pads; the flow's heaviest the third day but should start easing toms.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, a few wee strips of yummy chicken and a few wee chunks of yummy pork. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the 0.9kg dumbbell over dinner, but hey.
  • Lunch was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I slowly and safely walked myself back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for Sunday plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: