Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Post 291f

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3054. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, some yummy black fungus, one slice of tasteless soup meat and one delicious chunk of BBQ duck, which I saved for last, of course. pity I had to let the parents gleefully force Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After publishing the previous post @ 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the physio. >< Must remember to ask PIG mum tonight may I do my fifty sit-to-stands before going out and may I do the six minute walk after seeing Vincent but before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage because once home I'm gonna stay online till 3:40pm and take my quickest possible shower but won't even get half of my most important two hours of the day online coz Faith's taking me to Toastmasters toms night!
  • So hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: