Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 271e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1784 (See? Told you I'd pass 1500! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's … err, it's not arrived yet but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm! Anyways, super-quickly: finishing off last night's events?
  • Had small group prayer night @ church; thanks to Sarah who bought an extra-large bag of Smith's plain potato chips to share~
  • Thanks again to Sarah who dropped me off home afterwards then thanks to PIG mum who lemme do each Lumosity game once quickly before I let her gleefully boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 8am~
  • Alyssa gave Ela a session of OT~
  • Watched Seven's morning news; are the readers, interesting surnames I came across and Brisbane's weather forecast for toms are in some previous post.
  • Nat took me to the NAB. Physio today: wrist flexion, holding and radial deviation for Ela, posture work and walking laps outside NAB.
  • Attended choir practice with Kim tonight; Creativity Australia left a big box of fruit and a tray of Krispy Kreme donuts outside Cath and Jay's place; they brought them here tonight and IU had two donuts for supper before dinner! :D
  • Dearest dad saved some dinner to eat with me tonight~
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm withmy final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.E. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: