Sunday, April 21, 2019

Monday Post 250c

probably one final greeting for Monday and no, don't ask me how I managed to publish Monday Post 250b BEFORE Monday post 250! XD Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1130 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-NINE MINUTES online when I get back home from our church BBQ tonight! Argh, what a crummy way to end an otherwise smashing Easter Monday! *sigh* Meaning I'll not have time to play my usual two games of Bejeweled today but just very briefly, probable final, final events for tonight!
  • Woo hoo, 21ST consecutive awesome sleep last night; just like that, I've achieved the 10TH time this year where I've enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps!! :D
  • Dad took PIG mum and I out to the DFO; not only that, today he lemme use Sparkless3!!
  • PIG mum and I bought bras, the parents bought tops and I bought a book (Matthew Reilly hardcover for seven bucks!) although I was very sad to discover David Gemmell had passed away in 2006.
  • Best of all, I bumped into Mr. Jennings and family! :D Turns out he'd bumped into PIG mum next door, she'd told him where I was and he'd come to find me1 Aww, I feel very loved`
  • Came home, showered, sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Heading out to church BBQ soon! Guessing might be home around 8pm; Tina's dropping me home.
  • Toms: must resume doing HEP to win Ethan's shiny hundred dollar bill~
  • Late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Faith's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! So fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner back home from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: