Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday Post 272e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2292. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Now @ 9:14pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable one lasting 7:06!
  • Nat came and drove me out to the NAB @ 12:30. Physio today: standing weightshifting practice, seven sit-to-stands and fifteen minutes on treadmill 2 up to 2.5km/hr
  • Came home, turned off the alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nat flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nat rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy quartered pear and not one but TWO big mugs of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey1 Hence why I used the loo once more for two tinkles before she left.
  • Kim came @ 4:30 and drove me to choir practice. For once, she got me home @ 8pm exactly and left immediately!
  • Dinner tonight: rice … then I forgot. >< Wombok and chicken, maybe? XD
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: it's the ANZAC Day public holiday, but GCCW's still on! Apparently there's a side entrance? Anyhow, I've told Ken to send out search parties for me if he doesn't see me. XD
  • Would love lunch out afterwards but doubt the parents will take me out coz there's a public holiday surcharge …
  • Also, Kim's not coming to mind me 4pm till 6pm; goodness knows why the parents cancelled all my public holiday support … >< *sigh* More stress for me come shower time, then … *another sigh*
  • But isn't there some ANZAC Day NRL match? Should watch that, then~
  • Prolly better do my HEP too; I already took Easter off and Ethan never said I could take ANZAC Day off... again, more stress for me. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: