Sunday, April 7, 2019

Monday Post 291b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 302 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Stand Firm!' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-ONE MINUTES online this arvo!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read out by Ann Sanders, Matt Carmichael read the sports report and Bill Evans read the finance report. All the interesting surnames I saw: Dowsley, Plibersek, Ridley, Mckeon, Squarey, Milliner, Easy, Nielsen, Zervos, Pitzen and Fyfe. 18-31 for Brisbane toms.
P.P.S. At 11:42am, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: