Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Post 291d

Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2720 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'Y our Pain Has His Attention'. I've only got fifteen minutes so just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Did Alyssa's OT exerises and more HEP with PIG mum, only I'd just remembered that i'd totally forgotten about the furious fiction thing!
  • Showered and sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud.
  • Started writing my Furious Fiction entry!
  • Went out to Vietnam Corner for dinner with the parents. Yum, but had piss little, unfortunately but that was totally expected.
  • Got home, continued writing Furious Fiction entry. Submitted, but results don't come out till Wednesday the 24th; that's THREE Wednesdays away!
  • Would love to Facetime Aunty Nga tonight but doubt PIG mum will bring her iPad downstairs … >< Will prolyl haveta haul myself upstairs to get it next Sunday if she won't bring it downstairs; I've not seen Aunty Nga for one month! >< *sigh*
  •  Toms: seeing Alyssa for OT; will ask her did she write anything for Furious Fiction; after all, she's the one who introduced me to it!
  • Hoping to watch Seven's morning news after she leaves~
  • Having lunch with dearest dad @ home~
  • Tina's coming with for blasted hydro. >< Fingers crossed I won't catch ANOTHER headache coz I doubt I'll be lucky enough to skip needing Panadol again … *sigh*
  • Tina's here till 3:30pm; fingers crossed I can read for one hour, return online and watch Seven's tonight!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: