Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday Post 272b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1802. See, told you I'd pass one grand; who knows, I may even pass two grand before the night's out! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
  • Now @ 4:48pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:52. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes until 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me guessing PIG mum wouldn't come and hit me with the eye goo until 8:30am (the time Kim usually comes) but nope! Amazingly, she refrained from a-THUMPING around upstairs, meaning I didn't wake until she let herself into my room and hit me with the eye goo! But I used the loo once more then and got help not only with just the bra strap but also the tee, coz dad was home, sweet.
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After grabbing myself a spoon and spitting one full mouthful of water down the sink, breakfast was prolyl some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Time to set out, I climb into the backseat of the 4WD and dad tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW; PIG mum sitting shotgun.
  • Less than fifteen minutes left, so just briefly:
  • got to library, waited in car while people got out and didn't leave car until Ken opened the room for us.
  • Only six people here today, but we had a sumptuous morning tea!
  • Dad drove me home afterwards; we had rice and yummy duck for lunch.
  • Spent arvo doing HEP with PIG mum.
  • Showered, did stinky unspeakable and did more HEP with PIG mum before returning online.
  • PIG mum's rocked out to party with her church aunty friends; me, I'm hoping I can watch Seven's 6pm news then the footy1 :D
  • Toms: will hopefully get to watch Seven's morning news before seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday?
  • Then maybe more NRL to watch toms night Meaning I prolyl won't be back tonight, but wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Seven's news was read by Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers. All the interesting surnames I saw: Workman, Mumme, Mccallum, Hilef, Mallard, Irving, Titmus, Morton, Brandis, Opal, Milford, Ainsworth (heard), Danahur (heard), Kendall, Whitfeld and Levander. Tony Auden read the weather forecast, Paul Burt discussed the coastal conditions and Pat Welsh read the sports report. Brisbane was 19-27 today and Mt. Gravatt should be 16-26 toms.

    P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Sing Through The Pain'.

No comments: