Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Post 292e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Lol, I'm confused … apparently, my final, final plodding total for Sunday's 3300 … but in the previous post, wasn't it sth like 3810? How did I suddenly lose like 500 steps?? XD Whatever! Anyhow, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now only seven. Righteo, coz it's already 9:30pm but I haven't backed up my files yet, super-briefly: final, final events for Sunday?
  • Endured a horrid arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. Just the usual …
  • Showered (sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud) then had dinner out with the parents @ Sunnybank Oriental. Had even less than usual coz I was busy having a WhatsApp convo with Fiona Mok. XD
  • Toms: Alyssa's giving Ela a session of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Can hopefully do the daily six minute walk with PIG mum after watching the news, coz hopefully she'll let Tina take me to the library to pickup my new book club novel and let us have a drink @ Sakuraya!
  • Coz hallelujah, I don't have blasted hydro for the next three weeks!! :D
  • Will also hopefully get to watch all of Seven's 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen often Sundays! XD

No comments: