Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday Post 250d

Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's definite final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands 2 2177 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twelve. Ha, the count cracked double digits. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Speaker today was pastor Chris with his second sermon from his Church Clothes series.
  • Had a cheap lunch 2 Maccas with the parents.
  • Came home, did a stinky unspeakable then watched Sunday arvo footy; the Broncos lost AGAIN and are now cellar dwellers. ><
  • let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana. Didn't really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Showered - eep PIG mum had better chase the gas company to top up our nearly empty gas cylinders come Tuesday - I'm freezing! ><
  • Went out to the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club for dinner with the parents tonight.
  • Toms: it's Easter Monday public holiday! Score that I get outta blasted hydro! :D
  • unfortunately, that also means I'll not have a carer mind my possibly not even warm shower but on the bright side, toms 5pm I'm 2 church for our HK style Easter Monday BBQ and Tina will gimme a lift home afterwards~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead1
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: