Monday, April 15, 2019

Tuesday Post 292

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2962 steps (and I'm certain I'll have cracked 3000 before the night's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Transforming Truth About Calvary (1) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTWES online after Tina minds me for two hours!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:22, I lasted 6:48. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:34pm, I've finishedanother game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am`
  • Did the fifty sit-to-stands and cup practice with PIG mum.
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent about twelve times to floor for Wela to retrieve object and pass to Vincent; weightshifting, leaning forwards, reaching for both hands and standing on erf's tippytoes for about one minute.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: