Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Wednesday Post 273b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3435; secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 274 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Get Back up (1)' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • Once Tina left, I returned online till 6:40pm, used the loo for two more tinkles then opened the garage door, intending to sit inside the garage and await his arrival, but I didn't need to, because just when I opened the garage door his car was pulling up the driveway!
  • Enoch tootled us to some complex just above Runcorn Tavern for our KBBQ small group dinner! During the drive, he told me he's an engineer but not too happy with his current job so looking to upskill himself somehow and move on.
  • We were the first to arrive! Six blokes joined afterwards; I was mortified to be the only girl present! Hence why last night I mainly stayed silent and played Candy Crush, giving the blokes freedom to chat. XD But I ate fried chicken, beef, pork and a lil BABY OCTOPUS!  Originally I was afraid it'd be fishy but was actually quite tasty and very chewy! We even ended the night with a lil plastic cup of ice cream and fruit~
  • Enoch dropped me back home afterwards, telling me his dad's starting chemo toms. I used the loo for one tinkle, did the cup practice with PIG mum, noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, quickly did each Lumosity brain game once (ten points only, of course) then hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, my new record: 30TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! My previous record was twenty-nine days; now I've surpassed that with a THIRTY day awesome sleep streak! :D Nature didn't call until 6:50am; after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz I hoped to wake and use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work!
  • Success
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's morning news was read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Damond, Oldfield, Tudge, Maduro, Riewoldt, Noor, Woiwod, Hepburn, Ivanovic, Mullany, Popovich Seibold, Riewoldt, McLaughlin, Maduro, Guido and Bechwati. Bill Evans read the finance report. $1AUD = 70.54USc Brisbane's weather forecast for today: 20-26.

No comments: