Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sunday Post 292c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1759 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now only six. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:59pm, I lasted 5:54. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature called again around one hour later; after another pot :p trip Kim announced her arrival about three minutes early. She was smart; after knocking on the door she stuck her head in, said, "Good morning Em; fifteen more minutes, then left again, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Kim comes back, we get me kitted then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys a break~
  • After brushing teeth, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is one of the cute lil sultana buns PIG mum baked for the birthday party yesterday; thanks to Kim who also made me one mug of white tea with one teaspoonful of honey. over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
      There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Now @ 4;33pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6;21. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because just like yesterday, I've also played one more memorable one lasting 7:20!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: