Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday Post 270c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2284 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Stoops Down' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just super-briefly, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • Had lotsa fun @ Toastmasters last night! because we had some higher-up visiting, Elsa bought supper! Not only that, Bruce picked me for table topics! I talked about how books were better than movies. Viktor evaluated, and even though he didn't have time to everyone individually, he singled me out and said I finally remembered to talk slowly! Well, @ the beginning, anyhow; bytheendiwasgoingfasterthanlightningagain. XD
  • Ate a Happy Meal for dinner and came home; thanks to PIG mum who lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once before booting me off to hit the sack. XD
  • doesn't MATTER THAT I COULDN'T PLAY MY TWO GAMES OF bEJEWELED TODAY - sorry, shrieking! >< - (one lasting between five and six minutes, the other between six and seven minutes) i'll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz I've just played one lasting 7:01!
  • Today: woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am`

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: